- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/4 cup Italian-style bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (2 breasts = 1/2 lb)
|Serving Size||2 servings (1 breast each)|
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray shallow baking pan with cooking spray. Combine bread crumbs, garlic salt and lemon pepper in recloseable food storage bag. Combine lemon juice and oil in another recloseable food storage bag.
- Add chicken to bag with lemon juice mixture; toss to coat. Place each breast in bag with crumb mixture; shake to coat. Place coated chicken in single layer in baking pan. Sprinkle any remaining crumbs over chicken, if desired.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in centers (165°F).
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||7 g||11%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||6%|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||1%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
Fabulous! I am not much of a cook; my husband is the master chef of the two of us. I wanted to treat him to dinner since he had been cooking for us an awful lot, and happened upon this link on Pinterest. It was totally easy and oh so yummy! Hubs said it was some of the best chicken he's had! Thanks for helping me shine! :)
My husband and I love lemon peppered chicken. This was a great recipe that I will use again. I think next time I am going to marinate the chicken over night in the oil and lemon juice mixture to enhance the flavor.