- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1-1/2 cups turkey gravy (1-1/2 cups = about 12 oz)
- 1/4 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1-1/2 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 1-1/2 cups leftover stuffing, warmed
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 10 corn tortillas (6 inch), warmed
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano, drained
|Serving Size||5 servings (2 enchiladas each)|
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Combine gravy and sour cream in small bowl; spread 1/2 cup mixture in dish.
- Combine turkey, stuffing and 1/2 cup cheese in bowl. Top each tortilla with 3 tablespoons turkey mixture. Roll up and place seam-side down in baking dish.
- Spoon remaining gravy mixture over enchiladas; sprinkle with drained tomatoes and remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Cover dish with aluminum foil; bake 25 minutes or until enchiladas are hot and cheese melts. Remove foil; bake 5 minutes more.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||11 g||17%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||21%|
|Dietary fiber||5 g||19%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
This is a great alternative leftover recipe. I used a can of Rotel instead of the Hunts to give it a bit of a kick. My kids loved it.
This was really good! I doubled the recipe and only had one can of tomatoes so I left one pan without tomatoes and we put cranberry sauce on those and most of us liked it better that way. I'm going to make this every year!
I fixed this dish and my family liked it even my hubby who really does not care for turkey.
It was a really good recipe but it could have had a bit more for flavor.
This was easy, very tasty and it wasn't like eating leftovers.