- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 1 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup Peter Pan® Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons La Choy® Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 12 leaves Boston or iceberg lettuce, washed, dried
|Serving Size||4 servings (3 lettuce wraps each)|
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add turkey and onion; cook 3 minutes or until onion is tender.
- Add water, peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice and honey to skillet. Stir until sauce is smooth and coats turkey.
- Top each lettuce leaf with 2 tablespoons turkey mixture. Wrap lettuce around filling to enclose. Serve immediately.
Serve lettuce wraps with shredded carrots or red bell pepper strips for added crunch and color.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||20 g||31%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||21%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||15%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
I was looking for leftover turkey recipes and this one popped up. I altered it a little bit using about a tsp of Sriacha sauce to give a little pep. I gave it a 4 cause I think I could add something else (green onion? ) to give it a little extra twang. My kids typically hate stuff like this and my son turned up his nose when I showed it to him but once he tried it, he wanted seconds.
These were fast and easy, required only ingredients I had on hand, and were a hit with the entire family.
This was a GREAT use of the leftover Turkey! Everyone devoured it! I made a double batch!