- 1 carton (16 oz each) Egg Beaters® Original
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- Dash ground black pepper
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup leftover green bean casserole
- 1 cup chopped cooked turkey breast
|Serving Size||4 servings (1/4th recipe each)|
- Combine Egg Beaters, cheese, oregano and pepper in small bowl; set aside.
- Spray 10-inch nonstick saute pan with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add green beans; cook and stir 2 minutes or until hot. Add turkey; cook 1 minute more.
- Pour Egg Beaters mixture over turkey and green beans; stir gently. Cover and reduce heat to medium-low; cook 15 minutes or until set.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||8 g||13%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||21%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||3%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.