- 1 carton (16 oz each) Egg Beaters® Original
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- Dash ground black pepper
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup leftover green bean casserole
- 1 cup chopped cooked turkey breast
|Serving Size||4 servings (1/4th recipe each)|
- Combine Egg Beaters, cheese, oregano and pepper in small bowl; set aside.
- Spray 10-inch nonstick saute pan with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add green beans; cook and stir 2 minutes or until hot. Add turkey; cook 1 minute more.
- Pour Egg Beaters mixture over turkey and green beans; stir gently. Cover and reduce heat to medium-low; cook 15 minutes or until set.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||8 g||13%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||21%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||3%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
I made this with dressing rather than green bean casserole since I didn't have that and it turned out pretty good! Even my son, who wouldn't eat the dressing the first go round, ate every bit of it! The seasonings in the dressing gave the whole thing a good flavor. Great idea for after Thanksgiving when you are tired of seeing the same thing meal after meal!
I had a hard time convincing my kids to eat it, although for my 4yo that's nothing new. I, however, thought it was very yummy and would love to make it again! I thought using the leftover green bean casserole (and there was just enough left!) in the frittata was a great idea. :) Thank you! ~Erin
Great way to use up dark meat (smoked) and green bean casserole. Better than bacon! I made with egg whites and less cheese, sharp cheddar was used. Would make again. I added tomato, sliced on top. Baked 20 minutes in a black cast iron skillet, 350 degrees.