- 2 pudding cups (3.25 oz each) Snack Pack® Sugar Free Vanilla Pudding
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 whole graham cracker, crushed
- Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping
|Serving Size||2 servings (1 dessert each)|
- Combine pudding and lime juice in small bowl. Divide evenly between serving dishes. Top each with graham cracker crumbs and one serving (2 tablespoons) Reddi-wip.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||4 g||6%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||10%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||9%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
This was a great idea. I used it to put a twist on my Greek yogurt. I replaced the pudding with plain Greek yogurt to make this recipe more natural. I used a small splash of vanilla extract and some stevia to sweeten and flavor the yogurt before adding the lime. It was magnificent!
wow this is super great!!!