- 3/4 cup (1/2 of 14.5-oz can) drained Hunt's® Stewed Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup (1/2 of 15-oz can) drained, rinsed cannellini beans
- 2 frozen salmon fillets (2 fillets = 1/2 lb)
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
|Serving Size||2 servings (1 fillet with 1/2 cup bean mixture each)|
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Combine drained tomatoes and beans in small bowl; set aside.
- For each packet, lay two 20x12-inch sheets of regular foil on top of each other. Place about 1/2 cup bean mixture in center, spreading slightly.
- Spray both sides of each FROZEN fillet with cooking spray. Sprinkle salt, garlic powder and pepper over fillets. Place on bean mixture. Bring up short sides of each foil packet and double fold top. Double fold both ends to seal each packet, leaving space for steam to gather.
- Place packets on baking sheet; bake 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork (145°F). Carefully open ends of packets to allow steam to escape before fully opening.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||13 g||20%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||13%|
|Dietary fiber||7 g||26%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.