- 3/4 cup (1/2 of 14.5-oz can) drained Hunt's® Stewed Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup (1/2 of 15-oz can) drained, rinsed cannellini beans
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 frozen salmon fillets (2 fillets = 1/2 lb)
|Serving Size||2 servings (1 fillet with 1/2 cup bean mixture each)|
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Combine drained tomatoes, beans, 1/16 teaspoon garlic powder and 1/16 pepper in small bowl; set aside.
- Place two 18x12-inch pieces of heavy foil on counter. Place half of bean mixture in center on each piece of foil.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/16 teaspoon garlic powder, remaining 1/16 teaspoon pepper and salt over FROZEN fillets. Place 1 fillet on bean mixture for each packet. Double fold top and ends of each piece of foil, leaving space for steam to gather.
- Place packets on baking sheet; bake 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork (145°F). Carefully open ends of packets to allow steam to escape before fully opening.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||13 g||20%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||13%|
|Dietary fiber||7 g||26%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.