- 6 ounces lean ground beef (93% lean)
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano, undrained
- 1-3/4 cups water
- 3/4 cup frozen Italian-style vegetable blend
- 1/4 cup dry whole grain medium shell pasta, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dry sodium free chicken bouillon
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
|Serving Size||2 servings (about 2 cups each)|
- Cook beef in medium saucepan over medium-high heat 6 minutes or until crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally; drain. Add remaining ingredients.
- Bring soup to a simmer. Reduce heat to medium; cook 10 minutes or until pasta is tender.
For a meatless option, replace ground beef with 1/2 cup drained, rinsed cannellini beans. If frozen Italian-style vegetables are not available, look for a vegetable blend containing green beans, cauliflower and squash.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||5 g||8%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||10%|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||22%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.