- 3/4 pound lean ground beef (93% lean)
- 2 cans (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano, undrained
- 3-1/2 cups water
- 1-1/2 cups frozen Italian-style vegetable blend
- 1/2 cup dry whole grain medium shell pasta, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 teaspoons dry sodium free chicken bouillon
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
|Serving Size||4 servings (about 2 cups each)|
- Cook beef in large saucepan over medium-high heat 6 minutes or until crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally; drain. Add remaining ingredients.
- Bring soup to a simmer. Reduce heat to medium; cook 10 minutes or until pasta is tender.
For a meatless option, replace ground beef with 1 cup drained, rinsed cannellini beans. If frozen Italian-style vegetables are not available, look for a vegetable blend containing green beans, cauliflower and squash.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||5 g||8%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||10%|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||22%|
About our Nutrition Information