- 3 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil
- 1 large eggplant, peeled if desired, cut into 1-inch pieces (1 large = 6 cups)
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano, undrained
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
|Serving Size||6 servings (3/4 cup each)|
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add eggplant; cook 10 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Add undrained tomatoes, salt and pepper to skillet; cook 2 minutes or until hot. Sprinkle with cheese and serve.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||8 g||13%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||8%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||14%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.