- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pound Italian turkey sausage, casings removed if necessary
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano, undrained
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce-No Salt Added
- 1-1/4 cups hot water
- 8 ounces dry multigrain farfalle pasta, uncooked (8 oz = about 3-1/2 cups)
- 1 pkg (6 oz each) baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
|Serving Size||8 servings (about 1 cup each)|
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add sausage; cook until crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Drain.
- Stir in undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce, water and pasta. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer 15 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring occasionally. Add spinach; cook and stir until spinach wilts. Sprinkle with cheese.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||6 g||10%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||12%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||17%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
I tried this recipe tonight and it was delicious! I did use stewed tomatoes and diced tomatoes and added a couple of teaspoons of italian seasonings. May family loved it.
Great recipe! love that its easy, only need a few things! This is a winner for all! Love any meal you can make in 1 dish! A healthy meal made easy! going to try it with chicken!
This was a very good recipe, easy to follow and my husband said it was one of the best dishes I've made. We'll definitely be making this again!
Very very yummy.....I doubled the recipe because I was cookin' for 6 and a kid....Delicious!
Made this today with ground chicken and rotini pasta. Very good! Maybe a little more spice while cooking the meat.
I made this meal tonite for my husband and I and i must say, this was a huge success. VERY simple and delicious!...i have been looking for healthy, simple recipes to make for dinner since my husband and i work long hours and often too tired to cook. This was perfect!! I decided to use chicken (chuncked) instead of the turkey sausage but i will try it with the turkey sausage next time. Looking forward to trying the next healthy, quick recipe.