- 18 (1 oz each) frozen cooked Italian meatballs (from 28-oz pkg)
- 3 cups lower sodium beef broth
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes with Garlic, undrained
- 2 cups frozen bell pepper and onion strips (from 16-oz pkg)
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 cup frozen loose cut leaf spinach
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
|Serving Size||6 servings (1 cup each)|
- Combine all ingredients, except spinach and cheese, in large saucepan or Dutch oven. Cook over medium-high heat until boiling. Cover; reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes or until meatballs are hot.
- Stir spinach into soup; cook 3 minutes or until tender. Sprinkle individual servings with cheese.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||21 g||32%|
|Saturated fat||9 g||43%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||14%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.