- 1 cup dry orzo pasta, uncooked
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 pkg (16 oz each) frozen bell pepper and onion strips
- 2 cups sliced zucchini
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano, drained
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce with Basil, Garlic and Oregano
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
|Serving Size||4 servings (1-1/2 cups chicken mixture and 1/2 cup orzo each)|
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add chicken; cook 6 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
- Add pepper and onion strips, zucchini, drained tomatoes and sauce; stir well. Increase heat, cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium; cook 10 minutes or until zucchini is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Serve chicken mixture over orzo pasta. Sprinkle with cheese.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||6 g||9%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||10%|
|Dietary fiber||5 g||20%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
I thought this sounded so good and being Italian and loving zucchini I wanted to try it, Cooking it my husband wasn't to sure about it at first then he tasted it and fell in love, Now its a keeper in my house!
Great recipe, love it. I discovered it a few months ago, and have probalby made it 3 or 4 times already. I live alone, so I usually portion it out and freeze several and use them for lunches during the week.
My kids and husband can all be picky but everyone agreed on this meal, it was a big hit here and no one here likes to really try anything different.
My husband does not like zuchinni but he actually liked this dish... score !
The kids and I loved this recipe, but added fresh herbs. Wonderful summer dish.
I love this recipe. I have zucchini, tomatoes and fresh herbs in my garden so I subsituted these items and used fire roasted tomatoes. We both loved it and will fix again.