- 6 ounces dry rigatoni pasta, uncooked
- PAM® Olive Oil No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 pound ground round beef (85% lean)
- 1/2 cup bell pepper strips (red, green and/or yellow)
- 1/4 cup sliced yellow onion
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt?s® Diced Tomatoes with Spicy Red Pepper, undrained
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce
- 1/3 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
|Serving Size||4 servings (1-1/2 cups each)|
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add beef; cook 5 minutes or until crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Add bell pepper and onion; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Add undrained tomatoes and tomato sauce; reduce heat and simmer 5 to 7 minutes. Stir in cooked pasta. Sprinkle with cheese.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||10 g||15%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||19%|
|Dietary fiber||5 g||20%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.