- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 thin cut bone-in pork chops (2 chops = 1/2 lb)
- Dash ground black pepper
- 1-1/2 tablespoons La Choy® Lite Soy Sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
|Serving Size||2 servings (1 chop each)|
- Spray 10-inch skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Sprinkle both sides of pork with pepper. Place in skillet; cook 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly browned. Turn pork over; cook 2 to 3 minutes more or until slightly pink in centers (160°F). Remove from skillet; keep warm.
- Place all remaining ingredients in same skillet. Cook over medium-high heat 1 minute or until mixture come to a boil, stirring frequently. Serve pork chops drizzled with honey-mustard sauce.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||9 g||13%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||13%|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.