- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 thin cut bone-in pork chops (4 chops = 1 lb)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons La Choy® Lite Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 chop each)|
- Spray 12-inch skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Sprinkle both sides of pork with pepper. Place in skillet; cook 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly browned. Turn pork over; cook 2 to 3 minutes more or until slightly pink in centers (160°F). Remove from skillet; keep warm.
- Place all remaining ingredients in same skillet. Cook over medium-high heat 1 minute or until mixture come to a boil, stirring frequently. Serve pork chops drizzled with honey-mustard sauce.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||9 g||13%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||13%|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
My fiance doesn't like pork chops because they tend to be too dry for his taste. However, he loved this dish, and was looking for more after finishing his plate. I used the same portions to make sauce for two small chops and it was perfect for just a little extra sauce. Look forward to using this recipe again!
Oh my goodness this was so good. Made it tonight for my son and I. We are both trying to eat healthier, me to lose weight, him to gain and this worked well for both of us. I can't wait to try another recipe from here.
This was a pretty good recipe, and it was pretty easy to make also. I would make this again because the family loved it. I especially loved the honey mustard flavor with the pork chops.
Thought it was pretty good. I would make it again it was all gone with no leftovers which is a big plus! :)
we love these in our house and served them with salad
I thought this was a very tasty dish. It was easy to make, delicious, quick clean up and will definitely make this again. Every one raved about this dish. I highly recommend this great recipe.