- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 thin cut bone-in pork chops (4 chops = 1 lb)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons La Choy® Lite Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 chop each)|
- Spray 12-inch skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Sprinkle both sides of pork with pepper. Place in skillet; cook 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly browned. Turn pork over; cook 2 to 3 minutes more or until slightly pink in centers (160°F). Remove from skillet; keep warm.
- Place all remaining ingredients in same skillet. Cook over medium-high heat 1 minute or until mixture come to a boil, stirring frequently. Serve pork chops drizzled with honey-mustard sauce.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||9 g||13%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||13%|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
This was a pretty good recipe, and it was pretty easy to make also. I would make this again because the family loved it. I especially loved the honey mustard flavor with the pork chops.
Thought it was pretty good. I would make it again it was all gone with no leftovers which is a big plus! :)
we love these in our house and served them with salad
I thought this was a very tasty dish. It was easy to make, delicious, quick clean up and will definitely make this again. Every one raved about this dish. I highly recommend this great recipe.
awesome add some lemon and pper only and cook on the grill
SOOOOOOO good and easy!