- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 pounds boneless beef chuck, cut into large pieces
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Stewed Tomatoes, undrained
- 1 pkg (1.5 oz each) beef stew seasoning mix
|Serving Size||6 servings (1 cup each)|
- Spray inside of slow cooker with cooking spray; combine remaining ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cover; cook on LOW 8 hours or on HIGH 4 hours or until meat is tender.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||13 g||20%|
|Saturated fat||5 g||24%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||4%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
will definitely be making this again! everyone loved it!
You can add potatoes, carrots and some wine. Kicks it up a knotch. This is a great meal if you're single. Lasts for days. Very hearty. Good with egg noodles.
Good BUT what happened to using all natural ingredients and not a mix of chemicals
my family loved it will make it again
very good and quick fixxin 5rating
This is a wonderful tasty recipe, great on rice.