- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 cups (from 12-oz pkg) herb seasoned stuffing cubes, divided
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic & Oregano-No Salt Added, undrained
- 2 tablespoons Blue Bonnet® Homestyle Spread-tub, melted
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast tenders
|Serving Size||6 servings (1 portion each)|
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 8x8-inch baking dish or 2-quart casserole with cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine 3 cups stuffing cubes, undrained tomatoes and Blue Bonnet in large bowl; add broth and mix together. Place in dish; top with tenders.
- Crush remaining 1 cup stuffing cubes to make crumbs; sprinkle over tenders. Spray lightly with cooking spray. Bake uncovered 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in centers and top is lightly browned.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||6 g||9%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||5%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||12%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
Just reprinted so I could give it to my mom. My kids love this.
Looks Fantastic! Im sure my family will love this recipe! Im always looking for new ideas to try for my family. I love to cook and this one is right up my alley!
I have made this recipe a couple of times and the whole family seems to love it. It's quick and easy too!