- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pkg (12 oz each) frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped onion
- 2 pkgs (6 oz each) refrigerated diced oven roasted chicken breast (about 2 cups)
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz each) reduced sodium condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1 pkg (8 oz each) refrigerated reduced fat crescent roll dough
|Serving Size||6 servings (1 piece each)|
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 11x7-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Place mixed vegetables and onion in dish; cover and microwave on HIGH 4 minutes or until just tender. Meanwhile, stir together remaining ingredients, except dough, in large bowl. Add chicken mixture to vegetables in dish. Stir gently to combine. Microwave covered 2 minutes on HIGH. Stir, then microwave 2 minutes more or until steaming hot.
- Remove dough from package and unroll in 2 long rectangles. Pinch together perforations to seal. Place over hot chicken mixture and press dough to edge of dish to form rim.
- Bake 17 to 20 minutes or until dough is golden brown (no longer doughy) and mixture is bubbly.
Be sure chicken mixture is very hot before placing dough over top, so underside of dough cooks thoroughly.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||11 g||17%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||20%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||12%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
I used dijon mustard and didn't notice any weird flavor. The chicken soup I used was full sodium and had herbs in it. I also used full fat sour cream and full fat crescent roll dough. Would have needed salt if I hadn't used the full sodium soup. It did need some pepper. I bet using the flaky crescent rolls for the top would be absolutely amazing. I'll have to try that next time. Or the buttery ones...mmmm.
We liked it very much (even my 9 year old gobbled up two portions.) Some of the bottom crust was undercooked and next time we will lessen the mustard.
Fantactic!! Do not leave out the mustard. It makes all the difference in the world!!
This dish was a huge hit in my house, will say the only ingredient I added was a few hits of hot sauce just because we like thinks a little spicy. I will defiantly be making it again.
Love it! My husband nor my kids like veggies. Ha ha tricked them all. They went for seconds. Great reciepe and easy to make!
I love love love this recipe! It's a quick meal, and it was definitely delicious. I may add more veggies next time because it ended up being slightly too much broth and not enough substance, but overall it was a wonderful and FAST meal.