- 1 pkg (12 oz each) microwavable frozen cut green beans
- 2 tablespoons Parkay® Original Spread-tub
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions (about 4 small)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
|Serving Size||6 servings (1/2 cup each)|
- Cook green beans according to package directions. Place green beans in medium bowl; stir in all remaining ingredients.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||3 g||4%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||3%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||7%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
I'm afraid I didn't use the frozen green beans. We have green beans growing in our garden, along with green onions and fresh thyme. So I used our own produce and when the grandkids heard that everything except the salt and pepper came from the garden, they were eager to try the dish. Everyone gave it a big thumbs up and 'Herb Green Beans and Onions' is now in our Keeper File. Thank you for a fresh new taste for an old favorite veggie.
I have a really difficult time getting the kids to eat veggies. If it's green they say no! It's like they are programmed! Anyway I decided to try this recipe because it sounded good and I also used the power of prayer to hope the kids would eat this side! Voila! They loved it. This Ready Set Eat is such a super website!