- 1 pound lean ground beef (93% lean)
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic & Oregano, undrained
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce-No Salt Added
- 1-1/4 cups hot water
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 6 ounces dry whole wheat medium shell pasta, uncooked
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
|Serving Size||6 servings (about 1 cup each)|
- Cook beef in large skillet over medium heat until crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally; drain.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, except cheese. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer 15 minutes or until pasta is tender. Sprinkle with cheese.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||6 g||10%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||14%|
|Dietary fiber||5 g||21%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.