- 1 pound lean ground beef (93% lean)
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic & Oregano, undrained
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce-No Salt Added
- 1-1/4 cups hot water
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 6 ounces dry whole wheat medium shell pasta, uncooked
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
|Serving Size||6 servings (about 1 cup each)|
- Cook beef in large skillet over medium heat until crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally; drain.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, except cheese. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer 15 minutes or until pasta is tender. Sprinkle with cheese.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||6 g||10%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||14%|
|Dietary fiber||5 g||21%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
Made this for dinner last night and it went over very well. Next time I would add onion and garlic for a bit more flavor.
I made this last night and it was very good I like to try to cook something different instead of the same thing every week my family enjoyed this dish!!!
Actually really good; just make sure you do drain and rinse the meat (otherwise it can be greasy). Added garlic and onion. Would be great with bell pepper. Left out the vegetables though - other than some corn.
I just made our dinner using this recipe with some alternatives in place. Since I didn't have basil and oregano, I substitute in more garlic,black pepper and sprinkles of salt to taste. I didn't have frozen veges but used fresh green/red peppers, green onions,adding spaghetti sauce to thicken dices tomato sauce. Didn't have wheat shell pasta but used macaroni pasta in place. The dish came out fine and my husband enjoyed it. The kids are still out but I even had two full scoop of the cook and it was awesome taste..bravo for the recipe it gave me an idea. thanks
this was a great meal for the family of five. they loved it!!!!thanks for the great recipe!!!!!!!!!!
Very good, easy recipe! A bit bland, next time I will probly add some garlic. Otherwise it was wonderful. I will definitly cook this again!