- 8 ounces dry small elbow macaroni, uncooked (8 oz = 2 cups)
- 1 pound ground sirloin beef (90% lean)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (15 oz each) red kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes with Garlic, undrained
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce-No Salt Added
- 1 pkg (1.25 oz each) chili seasoning mix
|Serving Size||6 servings (1-1/2 cups each)|
- Cook macaroni according to package directions, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, place beef and onion in large skillet over medium-high heat; sprinkle with salt. Cook until beef is crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally; drain. Stir in beans, undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce and chili seasoning. Bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain macaroni; stir into meat mixture.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||8 g||13%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||15%|
|Dietary fiber||8 g||30%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.