- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2-1/2 pounds boneless chuck roast, cut into large pieces
- 1 can (28 oz each) Hunt's® Whole Peeled Plum Tomatoes-No Salt Added, undrained
- 1 can (6 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Paste
- 1 can (30 oz each) beans in chili seasoned sauce
- 1 pkg (1.25 oz each) chili seasoning mix
|Serving Size||8 servings (1 cup each)|
- Spray inside of large slow cooker with cooking spray; combine remaining ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cover; cook on LOW 8 to 10 hours or on HIGH 4 to 6 hours or until meat is tender.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||12 g||18%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||21%|
|Dietary fiber||10 g||38%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
Great dish to put on before you go to work and dinner is done when you get home. I love a hearty chili like this but I have to make sure to stick to just my one serving.
Finally! A chili my picky children will eat. I like to make it using one of the diced tomatoes instead of whole. Delicious!
I added the seasoning to the meat first and stirred it around before I added sauce. It marinates the meat. Great hearty recipe.
This is a wonderful quick and easy recipe. Great for the cold weather.
quick and easy chili!!! put it in a crock pot and let it go all day!
Great chili and simple to make!