- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cans (12 oz each) beef gravy
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1 pkg (16 oz each) frozen vegetables for stew, thawed
|Serving Size||6 servings (about 1-1/3 cups each)|
- Heat oil in large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add meat; cook 5 minutes or until browned, stirring occasionally.
- Add gravy, undrained tomatoes and vegetables; mix well. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||8 g||13%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||14%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||9%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.