- 1-1/2 teaspoons Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Dash ground black pepper
- 1 pkg (0.87 oz each) brown gravy mix
- 1 cup cold water
- 3/4 cup (1/2 of 14.5-oz can) undrained Hunt's® Stewed Tomatoes
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2-1/2 cups (1/2 of 20-oz bag) frozen vegetables for stew, thawed
|Serving Size||2 servings (1-1/2 cups each)|
- Heat oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle steak with pepper. Add to skillet; cook until steak is browned, stirring occasionally. Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- Add gravy mix and water to skillet; stir until well blended. Add undrained tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce and vegetables; mix well. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in steak. Reduce heat to low; cover skillet. Cook 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||10 g||15%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||14%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||13%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.