- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 pkgs (0.87 oz each) brown gravy mix
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Stewed Tomatoes, undrained
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pkg (20 oz each) frozen vegetables for stew, thawed
|Serving Size||4 servings (1-1/2 cups each)|
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle steak with pepper. Add to skillet; cook until steak is browned, stirring occasionally. Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- Add gravy mix and water to skillet; stir until well blended. Add undrained tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce and vegetables; mix well. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in steak. Reduce heat to low; cover skillet. Cook 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||10 g||15%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||14%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||14%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
agree that the tomatoes made it taste funny, and way too salty. If I ever make it again, which I won't, I would leave those out and add some beef broth. No one ate more than a taste.
Very good, quick and SO easy!
My husband loves this. It is so easy!!
Very quick weeknight meal. Could work in a crock pot too
Classic Beef Stew for those cool evenings.
Simple is good and nothing could be simpler than "Heartwarming Beef Stew Skillet." Tastes great too!