- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 pkgs (0.87 oz each) brown gravy mix
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Stewed Tomatoes, undrained
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pkg (20 oz each) frozen vegetables for stew, thawed
|Serving Size||4 servings (1-1/2 cups each)|
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle steak with pepper. Add to skillet; cook until steak is browned, stirring occasionally. Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- Add gravy mix and water to skillet; stir until well blended. Add undrained tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce and vegetables; mix well. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in steak. Reduce heat to low; cover skillet. Cook 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||10 g||15%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||14%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||14%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
I am so disappointed. There isn't much flavor. I just finished making it and am embarrassed to serve it. I wonder what the family will say. I even used real potatoes and carrots. The meat has no flavor. Don't know what I did wrong.
agree that the tomatoes made it taste funny, and way too salty. If I ever make it again, which I won't, I would leave those out and add some beef broth. No one ate more than a taste.
Very good, quick and SO easy!
My husband loves this. It is so easy!!
Very quick weeknight meal. Could work in a crock pot too
Classic Beef Stew for those cool evenings.