- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 large slices firm whole wheat bread
- 1 tablespoon Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 2 ounces thin-sliced lean ham
- 2 thin slices Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1 cup corn flakes cereal, crushed
|Serving Size||2 servings (1 sandwich each)|
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Spread one side of 2 bread slices with mustard. Lay slices mustard side up; top evenly with ham and cheese. Place remaining 2 bread slices over cheese. Press down firmly.
- Place Egg Beaters and cereal crumbs in separate pie plates or shallow dishes. Dip both sides of each sandwich in Egg Beaters, then in crumbs. Place sandwiches on baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes or until cheese melts. Cut diagonally in half to serve.
Bake sandwiches on a cooling rack set on baking sheet for a more crispy coating on both sides.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||13 g||20%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||22%|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||25%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.