- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 3/4 cup diced fully cooked lean ham
- 1-1/4 cups long-grain white rice, uncooked
- 2-1/2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon La Choy® Lite Soy Sauce
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1 can (14 oz each) La Choy® Chop Suey Vegetables, drained
|Serving Size||4 servings (1-1/2 cups each)|
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add ham and rice; cook 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add water and soy sauce to skillet; bring to a boil. Cover skillet, reduce heat to medium-low and cook 18 minutes or until rice is tender and water is absorbed.
- Meanwhile, spray medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add Egg Beaters. Cook 3 minutes or until slightly set; stir. Cook 3 minutes more or until set, stirring occasionally. Stir vegetables into rice mixture, and then cooked Egg Beaters, just before serving.
Egg Beaters also may be cooked in the microwave. To cook in microwave, spray 2-cup glass measure with cooking spray. Add Egg Beaters; microwave on HIGH 1-3/4 to 2 minutes or just until set, stirring after 1 minute. Then stir with fork until broken into bite-size pieces.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||6 g||9%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||4%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||4%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.