- 8 ounces dry spaghetti, uncooked
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup (from 6 oz-pkg) sliced turkey pepperoni, cut in quarters
|Serving Size||4 servings (1-1/2 cups each)|
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions, adding frozen peas to spaghetti for last 2 minutes of cook time.
- Meanwhile, stir together Egg Beaters, half-and-half, cheese and pepper in 2-cup glass measure or small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds. Stir until smooth.
- Drain spaghetti and peas; return to pan and add turkey pepperoni. Gradually add Egg Beaters mixture while tossing to coat hot spaghetti.
If turkey bacon is available, it can be used in place of the turkey pepperoni. Heat turkey bacon according to package directions and cut into pieces before tossing with spaghetti.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||8 g||12%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||19%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||18%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
It was ok. Kids were a little suspect, but worked out all right. My sauce didn't look like the picture. Was kind of lumpy.
Loved the dish! Can't wait to make again
This was a fast and simple recipe to make. It was delicious, and even my 4 and 9-year old daughters loved it. My wife and I found it a little bland, but the taste was great! Very creamy! I think it could use 1/2 to 1 tsp of salt, and maybe more pepper.
This was GOOD!!! my kids liked it to.
Made this as part of a date night for my boyfriend and I. Quick easy, great meal with a lot of flavor. He loved it and we have leftovers.
this was very good o m g i can eat it for my rest of my life it was excellent so good so good