- 8 ounces dry spaghetti, uncooked
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup (from 6 oz-pkg) sliced turkey pepperoni, cut in quarters
|Serving Size||4 servings (1-1/2 cups each)|
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions, adding frozen peas to spaghetti for last 2 minutes of cook time.
- Meanwhile, stir together Egg Beaters, half-and-half, cheese and pepper in 2-cup glass measure or small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds. Stir until smooth.
- Drain spaghetti and peas; return to pan and add turkey pepperoni. Gradually add Egg Beaters mixture while tossing to coat hot spaghetti.
If turkey bacon is available, it can be used in place of the turkey pepperoni. Heat turkey bacon according to package directions and cut into pieces before tossing with spaghetti.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||8 g||12%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||19%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||18%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.