- PAM® Grilling Spray
- 4 ounces sliced fresh button mushrooms
- 1/4 cup sliced onion
- 2-1/2 tablespoons La Choy® Teriyaki Stir Fry Sauce-Marinade
- 2 boneless beef top sirloin steaks (about 6 oz each)
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
|Serving Size||2 servings (1 steak with 1/4 cup mushroom mixture each)|
- Spray grate of outdoor grill and utensils with grilling spray. Preheat grill to medium heat according to manufacturer's directions.
- Spray medium skillet with grilling spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and onion; cook 8 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Stir in stir fry sauce; set aside.
- Sprinkle steaks with seasoned salt and pepper. Grill 10 minutes or until medium done (160°F), turning over after 5 minutes.
- Transfer steaks to serving plates. Spoon mushroom mixture evenly over steaks.
To cook steak indoors, use broiler or stove-top grill pan. To broil, preheat broiler. Spray rack of broiler pan with grilling spray. Sprinkle steaks with seasoned salt and pepper. Place on rack; broil 4 to 6 inches from heat 10 minutes or until medium done (160°F), turning over after 5 minutes.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||8 g||13%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||15%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||5%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.