- 1/3 cup apricot preserves
- 1 teaspoon Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1 teaspoon La Choy® Soy Sauce
- 4 bone-in pork chops, 1/2-inch thick (6 oz each)
- 2 teaspoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 chop each)|
- Heat gas or charcoal grill to medium. Mix preserves, mustard and soy sauce in small bowl for the glaze. Place 2 tablespoons in small dish for glazing chops and reserve rest for serving with pork. Pat pork chops dry with paper towels. Brush lightly with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill 3 to 5 minutes or until browned. Turn; spread with 2 tablespoons glaze. Grill 3 to 5 minutes more or until slightly pink in centers (160°F). Serve pork chops with reserved glaze.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||11 g||16%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||14%|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
The pork chops were really good always looking for new ways to cook the other white meat
Not very flavourful.
Easy and great flavor.
Super easy to make. Very quick, very limited prep time. The taste is amazing and is a great way to change up your weekly dinner routine. these are also great as left overs and the next day. i'm a huge fan of left overs and they always seem to taste just that much better a day or two after. Makes a great snack!
this a great recipe with lots of versatility and I will share it with my friends and family. my daughter really likes pork and this has flavor and very tender. my mother will love it too as w4ll thanks.
This is a great recipe. It was very easy to prepare and the clean up was minimal. The whole family enjoyed. Even the kids kept asking for more. Thanks!