- 4 slices Healthy Choice® Seven Grain Bread
- 2 slices (3/4 oz each) reduced fat Cheddar cheese
- 1 medium fresh pear, cored, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 tablespoons Parkay® Original Spread-tub
|Serving Size||2 servings (1 sandwich each)|
- Preheat large skillet to medium heat.
- Top 2 of the bread slices evenly with cheese and pear slices. Cover with remaining bread slices. Spread Parkay on outsides of sandwiches.
- Cook sandwiches in skillet 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cheese is melted.
This sandwich also is great made with fresh apple slices in place of the pear.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||14 g||22%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||21%|
|Dietary fiber||8 g||33%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.