- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 small zucchini, sliced thin (3 = 3/4 lb)
- 1 cup fat free small curd cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1 cup Italian seasoned croutons, crushed slightly
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Stewed Tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese with garlic and herbs
|Serving Size||4 servings (1/4th recipe each)|
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 8x8-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Place zucchini in medium microwave-safe bowl. Cover; microwave on HIGH 5 minutes. Drain well, patting dry with paper towels. Layer zucchini in bottom of baking dish.
- Combine cottage cheese and Egg Beaters in same bowl; mix well. Spread cottage cheese mixture over zucchini. Top with croutons and drained tomatoes; sprinkle with feta cheese. Cover loosely with aluminum foil.
- Bake 15 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 minutes more or until bubbly around edges and set. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||6 g||10%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||15%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||8%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.