- 4 frozen Banquet® Chicken Breast Patties
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded tomato
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 2 whole wheat pita pocket breads (6-1/2 inch), cut in half
- 1/4 cup crumbled reduced fat feta cheese
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 sandwich each)|
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Place chicken patties on baking sheet. Bake 14 minutes or until hot.
- Meanwhile, stir together yogurt, cucumber, tomato and dill in small bowl.
- Place hot chicken patty in each pita pocket. Spoon 1/4 cup yogurt mixture in each pocket; top with 1 tablespoon cheese.
For even quicker prep, heat chicken patties in microwave according to packge directions.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||10 g||16%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||10%|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||24%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.