- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons Parkay® Original Spread-tub
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 3 whole graham crackers
|Serving Size||6 servings (1/2 cracker each)|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray shallow baking pan with cooking spray.
- Blend together sugar and Parkay in small bowl; stir in pecans. Spread pecan mixture evenly over crackers.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until topping is melted and bubbly. Remove from pan; cool 5 minutes on wire rack. Break whole crackers in half. Store leftovers in airtight container.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||7 g||11%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||5%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||3%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
I liked the idea of the quick oven baked cracker, but added mini chocolate chips and mini marshmallows to topping and made them into oven smores....great microwaved to heat up later
This recipe is fast and easy. Works good when you need something sweet fast!! It has a good flavor and is light enough to put out when you have folks over for dinner and just need something a little sweet around for dessert.
This was simply and easy to make. It was also a way for me to have my kids help out in the kitchen. It turned out well and the kids got to enjoy the fruits of their labor.