- 1-1/2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons Parkay® Original Spread-tub
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans
|Serving Size||6 servings (1/2 cup each)|
- Place potatoes and water in 8x8-inch glass baking dish; cover with plastic wrap. Microwave 3 minutes; carefully pull wrap back and stir potatoes.
- Cover dish again; microwave 3 minutes more or until potatoes are tender. Meanwhile, combine Parkay, sugar and cinnamon in small bowl. Drain potatoes; stir in spread mixture. Sprinkle with pecans.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||7 g||11%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||6%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||10%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
A quick easy way to make sweet potatoes. They were good, but some were a little mushy, instead of staying in chunks, so I will have to experiment with cooking time. Not sweet enough for my taste, but still good!
This dish was so simple and tasted great! My kids gobbled it up and the (little bit of) leftovers were fantastic the next day!
another wonderful side dish that was delicious and my kids loved! quick and easy to prepare makes it a favorite of mine too!
My son loves sweet potatoes and figured this would be the perfect dish for him and it was an absolute hit!
Easy and everyone loved them. Anything that is quick and easy, tasty and saves time allowing me to spend more time with grandkids is great. Will try this one again!!!
These sweet potatoes are not only tasty, but are very nutricious. Best kind of potatoes to make for your family.