- 1 can (12.5 oz each) chunk chicken breast, drained
- 1/3 cup La Choy® Orange Ginger Stir Fry Sauce-Marinade
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 4 cups tri-color coleslaw mix
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
|Serving Size||4 servings (1-1/3 cups each)|
- Combine chicken, stir fry sauce and mayonnaise in medium bowl until chicken is coated evenly.
- Place 1 cup coleslaw mix on each serving plate. Top each with about 1/3 cup chicken salad and sprinkle with green onions.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||6 g||9%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||4%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||6%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.