- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pkg (20 oz each) refrigerated diced potatoes with onion
- 4 slices fully cooked bacon
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sliced green onion (white and green portion)
- 1 tablespoon firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
|Serving Size||6 servings (2/3 cup each)|
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add potatoes to skillet; cover. Cook 15 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, place bacon on paper towel-covered microwavable plate. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds or until bacon is crisp. Crumble bacon; set aside.
- Combine mayonnaise, vinegar, onion, sugar and mustard in medium bowl. Add potatoes to mayonnaise mixture along with the bacon; mix lightly.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||4 g||5%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||4%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||9%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.