- 1 pkg (16 oz each) frozen pasta & vegetable blend in garlic sauce
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cans (14 oz each) reduced-sodium chicken broth
|Serving Size||4 servings (1-3/4 cups each)|
- Combine pasta and vegetable blend, undrained tomatoes and broth in medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low; simmer until hot, stirring occasionally.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||6 g||9%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||8%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||11%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
nice, cheap, and easy...3 winners at our house!! many variations available too. fresh or frozen, regular pasta or frozen mixed.. great idea and pretty tasty.
yummy soup for winter
This recipe is alright for the amount of time saved making it....I liked it ALOT better when I used some fresh veggies, and red wine. :)