- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cans (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 can (15 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce
- 1 can (15 oz each) Rosarita® Premium Whole Black Beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 pkg (1.25 oz each) 30% less sodium taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups water
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 24 pieces
- 1-1/2 cups parboiled white long-grain rice, uncooked
|Serving Size||8 servings (1-1/4 cups each)|
- Spray inside of 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Place all remaining ingredients, except rice, in slow cooker. Cover; cook on LOW 7-1/2 hours or until chicken is tender.
- Add rice, stir and cook 30 minutes more or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed. Stir again before serving.
For best results in a slow cooker, be sure to use parboiled rice for fluffy, separated rice kernels. Have leftovers? Place extra chicken with rice and beans inside a warm tortilla. Top with cheese and sour cream. Roll tortilla around filling for a new way to enjoy Fiesta Chicken with Rice and Beans.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||3 g||5%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||3%|
|Dietary fiber||5 g||18%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
What a great way to use up leftover ckn. I add ckn last because it's already cooked. I make quesadillas. 1 large tortilla. On 1/2 place refried beans-they work like a glue to hold everything together-then ckn mix-top that with cheese of choice & fold over. I then put this on an aluminum sheet & wrap them individually & freeze. These are great for lunch or dinner. Take pkg out of freezer & place in a flat pan & bake at 425 degrees for 45 minutes.
Very Good and nutritious.I didn't use the taco seasoning, I used my own seasoning to taste, and it came out perfect for me. Quick and easy to prepare.
cooked for 7 hours then added rice for a half hour, good flavor in the rice but the chicken comes out SUPER dry. This is a great recipe if you are going to use in a tortilla (And I would recomend cooking the chicken on the stove)
I did not cook mine in slow cooker. Cut the chicken in small pieces (stir-fry cut). I put small amount of oil in a pot. Browned the chicken. Add all the remaining ingredients(2 cans diced tomatoes,a can of tomato sauce, corn, and beans). I added maybe 3/4 cups of water on it and of course my homemade taco seasoning. Simmered for only 30 minutes.I cooked the rice seperately.... It's so easy to make and it was delicious!!!! I will definitely make this again! Thank you
Who knew such flavor could come from a crock pot! YUM...if you dont like spicy, consider mild Rotel, this dish defiinitely has zing! The only change I made was that I added whole boneless skinless chicken breast so they didn't get mushy. DEEELISH!!!
This was good. Didn't realize when I went to start dinner (@ 5pm) that this was a crock pot recipe. I browned the chicken in the skillet and just tossed it all in a pot. I doubled the corn and black beans and used instant rice. This was really good!!!!