- 12 ounces dry wide egg noodles, uncooked (about 6 cups)
- 1 pkg (27 oz each) frozen Banquet® Family Size Salisbury Steaks and Brown Gravy
- 1 can (14 oz each) lower sodium beef broth
- 1 can (8 oz drained wt each) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup sour cream
- Salt and ground black pepper, optional
|Serving Size||8 servings (1-1/4 cups each)|
- Cook noodles according to package directions about 6 minutes or until almost tender. Drain and return to pan.
- Meanwhile, microwave family entree according to package directions. Cut salisbury steaks into bite-size pieces.
- Add entree, broth and mushrooms to noodles; stir. Bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and simmer 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Fold in sour cream until combined. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||17 g||26%|
|Saturated fat||7 g||34%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||11%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.