- 1/2 cup cut-up fresh strawberries
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 5 seconds Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping (about 2 cups)
- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1/2 cup dry yellow cake mix
|Serving Size||2 servings (1 cake with strawberries each)|
- Combine strawberries and sugar in small bowl; set aside. Spray insides of 2 microwave-safe mugs with cooking spray.
- Whisk together Reddi-wip, Egg Beaters and cake mix in medium bowl. Place half of the batter in each mug.
- Microwave each mug individually on HIGH 1 minute 15 seconds to 1 minute 30 seconds. Invert each cake onto a plate. Spoon half of the strawberries over each cake. Top with additional Reddi-wip and serve immediately.
One fresh egg may be used in place of 1/4 cup Egg Beaters. Baking mix may be used in place of cake mix.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||11 g||16%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||20%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||5%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
I know Reddiwip is trying to promote itself, but there is a much easier version and they are yummy. Take a box of cake mix, white, yellow, strawberry, etc.and mix with a box of angel food cake mix in a container with a top. When you want a cake or more, take 3 tbls of mix in a cup and mix with two tbls of water. Microwave one minute. Take it out and put on plateand serve with your strawberries and ReddiWip. You could make any number of these little cakes ahead of time. Keep the rest of the mix stored until you want another 1 minute cake.
Very surprised on how easy, quick and yummy. Will make it again. Would never thought it was made from a microwave. Tastes great! Thanks!
great taste- few ingredients-love strawberries
Loved it!! My kids loved it and it was very easy! There was hardly any prep time and hardly any mess. Also there is no huge cake sitting around tempting me.
I would have never thought that you could make this in your microwave, but it turned out pretty good. The kids really liked it, I would make it again.
This was so yummy! I made it for a party and it was a hit. Everyone thought they were so cute and so delicious. I think next time I'll try it with peaches. That could be good too! I also used cool whip instead of reddi-whip.