- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 2-1/2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced green onions
- 1 teaspoon Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 2 leaves green leaf lettuce
- 1 whole wheat pita pocket bread (6-1/2 inch), cut in half
|Serving Size||2 servings (1 sandwich each)|
- Spray 2-cup glass measure or small microwave-safe bowl with cooking spray. Add Egg Beaters. Microwave on HIGH 1-1/2 to 2 minutes, stirring after each minute, just until set.
- Place cooked Egg Beaters in medium bowl; toss with fork until broken into bite-size pieces. Let stand 15 minutes or until cool.
- Add mayonnaise, celery, onions and mustard; mix well. Place lettuce leaf in each pita pocket and fill each with 1/2 cup egg mixture.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||8 g||12%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||6%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||11%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.