- 4 slices bacon
- 1 cup coarsely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons Parkay® Original-stick
- 1 head green cabbage, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 can (12 oz each) Libby's® Corned Beef
|Serving Size||4 servings (about 1-1/2 cups each)|
- Cook bacon in large deep saucepan or stock pot over medium-high heat until crisp, about 6 minutes. Remove and drain on paper towels; set aside. Cook onion in remaining drippings 4 minutes or until tender.
- Add Parkay to onions and melt. Stir in cabbage, water and pepper until cabbage is coated with Parkay and pan drippings. Cover; reduce heat to medium and cook about 10 minutes, stirring once halfway through.
- Arrange chunks of corned beef over cabbage. Crumble bacon over corned beef. Cover and cook 5 minutes more or to desired doneness.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||23 g||35%|
|Saturated fat||8 g||38%|
|Dietary fiber||5 g||19%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.