- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 large Braeburn or Jonagold apples, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Parkay® Original Spread-tub
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
|Serving Size||4 servings (1/2 apple each)|
- Spray 8x8-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray; set aside. Remove core from apples; place cut-side up in dish.
- Combine cranberries, walnuts, brown sugar, Parkay and cinnamon in small bowl. Place 1 tablespoon mixture in center of each apple half.
- Cover dish with plastic wrap, turning back 1 corner to vent. Microwave on HIGH 4 minutes or until apples are tender. Serve with Reddi-wip® Dairy Whipped Topping, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||7 g||11%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||6%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||11%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
My son is the pickiest eater. He actually picks out the foods he likes and nudges the food to one side of the plate and the other portion is left on the other side. My son actually ate 4 halves of this recipe! I used fuji apples, because I like their texture and they are sweeter. My daughter is also a picky eater but she only ate a half of one, eying the dried cranberries and making comments about them saying they looked like dead flies swimming in melted sugar. I thought everything blended together well and it was a great dessert that I didn't feel guilty about eating due to calories.
Loved this was so yummy! The plus side to this is that it was so easy to make. My kids loved this dessert because it was delicious and was so easy for them to help make.
Love this one, and my kids love it too!
This dessert was absolutely delicious and very easy to make.
I tried this apple dessert when I was in the mood for apple pie. It was wonderful! It satisfied my taste without all the fat and calories of pie. I used Fuji apples and less sugar.
I tried this recipe at a dinner party and all my guests went wild, It was perfectly seasoned and melted in their mouths. all the ladies wanted the recipe and said they would serve it at the next party. Great for the holidays