- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 large Braeburn or Jonagold apples, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Parkay® Original Spread-tub
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
|Serving Size||4 servings (1/2 apple each)|
- Spray 8x8-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray; set aside. Remove core from apples; place cut-side up in dish.
- Combine cranberries, walnuts, brown sugar, Parkay and cinnamon in small bowl. Place 1 tablespoon mixture in center of each apple half.
- Cover dish with plastic wrap, turning back 1 corner to vent. Microwave on HIGH 4 minutes or until apples are tender. Serve with Reddi-wip® Dairy Whipped Topping, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||7 g||11%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||6%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||11%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.