- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 medium Granny Smith or Braeburn apples, peeled, diced (3 med = about 3 cups)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup granola cereal without dried fruit
- 3 tablespoons firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Parkay® Original Spread-tub
- Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 dessert each)|
- Spray inside of 4 medium microwave-safe mugs with cooking spray; set aside. Combine apples and cinnamon in small bowl; divide evenly between mugs.
- In same bowl, stir together granola, brown sugar and Parkay. Spoon evenly over apples in mugs.
- Microwave all mugs on HIGH 8 minutes or until apples are tender. Top each with a serving of Reddi-wip just before serving.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||7 g||11%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||8%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||15%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
Delish, very quick to make, & inexpensive!
great and is easy to make
Excellent! Easy to make and delicious. Will be making this on the regular! Might try it with cherries or blackberries.
I remember my mom making something similar when I was growing up. This is such a yummy recipe!
Super fast and easy dessert!!
This was absolutely delicious! I love that it's only 200 calories. Plus, you only have to use the microwave! Are you kidding? Also, most of the ingredients I already had on hand.