- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 6 saltine crackers, finely crushed
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 3/4 cup shredded reduced fat Cheddar cheese
- 1 carton (16 oz each) Egg Beaters® Original
|Serving Size||4 servings (3 mini quiches each)|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Generously spray 12 regular muffin cups with cooking spray; set aside.
- Mix together cracker crumbs and Parmesan cheese in small bowl; set aside. Place broccoli in medium microwave-safe bowl with 1 tablespoon water; cover. Microwave on HIGH 2 minutes; drain well. Chop into smaller pieces. Spoon broccoli evenly into muffin cups; top evenly with corn, crumb mixture and Cheddar cheese. Pour Egg Beaters evenly over filled cups.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until puffed and knife inserted in centers comes out clean. Let stand 2 minutes; run table knife around edges to loosen.
Use your favorite vegetables in these mini quiches. Firm vegetables such as carrots, broccoli or asparagus will need to be cooked in the microwave a few minutes and then chopped finely so they will be tender at the end of the baking time.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||7 g||10%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||18%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||6%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
This is great! however I had to make it better I made a crust used cream and real eggs and added bacon,swiss cheese and onions.omitted broccoli,corn and parmesan cheese.
I used the Florentine egg beaters and i added a little fresh bacon crumbles. came out great even my husband liked thema nd he is not a Quiche kind of guy. I will stry southwestern next time.
I suggest using the Southwestern Egg Beater instead of the original. It gave a little spice to the taste.
I made these for me and my mom and they came out great! I used fresh eggs instead of egg beaters. She ate the veggie kind, but I put my own spin on the ones I was going to eat. I cooked some beef that I had left over instead and in place of the cracker/parmesan I put italian breadcrumbs on top the meat. It was really good!
I just wrote a review....to the lady who said it was blah...also...I know this ad is sponsored by egg beaters...but for more flavor use real fresh eggs.
I had not tried this yet, but read the ingredients and the other reviews, and like the idea of using cheez-it crackers and for the lady who said it was blah and she would not make it again...just use your imagination and as ingredients to it that will give it extra pow...such as onions sauteed in a little butter, or add crisp fried bacon pieces, garlic powder, dill weed or fresh dill,lemon pepper.. so many options to make it your own. I love quiche and you could even ad pepper jack cheese if you like it a bit spicy. Thanks for sharing...