- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 6 saltine crackers, finely crushed
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 3/4 cup shredded reduced fat Cheddar cheese
- 1 carton (16 oz each) Egg Beaters® Original
|Serving Size||4 servings (3 mini quiches each)|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Generously spray 12 regular muffin cups with cooking spray; set aside.
- Mix together cracker crumbs and Parmesan cheese in small bowl; set aside. Place broccoli in medium microwave-safe bowl with 1 tablespoon water; cover. Microwave on HIGH 2 minutes; drain well. Chop into smaller pieces. Spoon broccoli evenly into muffin cups; top evenly with corn, crumb mixture and Cheddar cheese. Pour Egg Beaters evenly over filled cups.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until puffed and knife inserted in centers comes out clean. Let stand 2 minutes; run table knife around edges to loosen.
Use your favorite vegetables in these mini quiches. Firm vegetables such as carrots, broccoli or asparagus will need to be cooked in the microwave a few minutes and then chopped finely so they will be tender at the end of the baking time.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||7 g||10%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||18%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||6%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
Made this with Green Giant Honey Fire Roasted corn and Irish Cheddar modifications. Added some chopped green onions. Son raved and said we have to give Mom the recipe.
What an innovative way to make quiche...I love it!
Honestly, I can't believe how many compliments this dish is getting. Frozen vegetables? And who puts corn in quiche? The crackers are unhealthy and totally unnecessary and I love tips for other vegetables "microwave them" before hand...how about saute in a pan with a healthy choice of oil...coconut, grapeseed or olive oil. FRESH vegetables is healthy and easy too. Not impressed.
I really like the convenience of these! They freeze well and can be heated in the microwave for a quick weekday breakfast. For those wanting a gluten-free dish, simply eliminate the crackers. For more flavor, top them off with salsa.
I love this recipe. I've made it several different times with different vegetables or turkey sausage. I didn't have egg beaters, so I used 8 eggs. Southwestern Egg beaters are great with this recipe as well. I like that they reheat well, so I can make a batch at the beginning of the week and then eat them throughout the week for a quick and easy breakfast.
I tried this for dinner tonight, It was awful my husband ended up eating cereal for dinner!