- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 6 saltine crackers, finely crushed
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 3/4 cup shredded reduced fat Cheddar cheese
- 1 carton (16 oz each) Egg Beaters® Original
|Serving Size||4 servings (3 mini quiches each)|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Generously spray 12 regular muffin cups with cooking spray; set aside.
- Mix together cracker crumbs and Parmesan cheese in small bowl; set aside. Place broccoli in medium microwave-safe bowl with 1 tablespoon water; cover. Microwave on HIGH 2 minutes; drain well. Chop into smaller pieces. Spoon broccoli evenly into muffin cups; top evenly with corn, crumb mixture and Cheddar cheese. Pour Egg Beaters evenly over filled cups.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until puffed and knife inserted in centers comes out clean. Let stand 2 minutes; run table knife around edges to loosen.
Use your favorite vegetables in these mini quiches. Firm vegetables such as carrots, broccoli or asparagus will need to be cooked in the microwave a few minutes and then chopped finely so they will be tender at the end of the baking time.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||7 g||10%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||18%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||6%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
No offence but this is not Quiche but simply scrambled eggs with veggies and cheese cooked in muffin cups. Quiche is an egg custard which contains milk or cream. Once you try the real thing you will realize the pail comparison this is. Try this 4 eggs to 1 cup cream. Put desired fillings in the bottom of the cups. If you want a similar recipe to this then use the same veggies and cheese. Pour egg/cream mixture on top and bake at 375 for 30 to 40 min.
Great for brunches or showers. Use spinach and diced mushrooms.
I have been making a version of these for a couple of years using my mini pie maker....it makes two and hubby has these almost every morning for breakfast: I add butter or oil to bottom of pie wells and add onions and/or peppers to saut?and heat up a bit....then add diced cooked bacon, ham, or sausage and Egg Beaters and a bit of grated cheese......bake as directed in pie maker....takes just a few minutes. Have made many variations depending on what I have on hand...great way to use up leftover bits of veggies.
Made this with Green Giant Honey Fire Roasted corn and Irish Cheddar modifications. Added some chopped green onions. Son raved and said we have to give Mom the recipe.
What an innovative way to make quiche...I love it!
Honestly, I can't believe how many compliments this dish is getting. Frozen vegetables? And who puts corn in quiche? The crackers are unhealthy and totally unnecessary and I love tips for other vegetables "microwave them" before hand...how about saute in a pan with a healthy choice of oil...coconut, grapeseed or olive oil. FRESH vegetables is healthy and easy too. Not impressed.