- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 6 saltine crackers, finely crushed
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 3/4 cup shredded reduced fat Cheddar cheese
- 1 carton (16 oz each) Egg Beaters® Original
|Serving Size||4 servings (3 mini quiches each)|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Generously spray 12 regular muffin cups with cooking spray; set aside.
- Mix together cracker crumbs and Parmesan cheese in small bowl; set aside. Place broccoli in medium microwave-safe bowl with 1 tablespoon water; cover. Microwave on HIGH 2 minutes; drain well. Chop into smaller pieces. Spoon broccoli evenly into muffin cups; top evenly with corn, crumb mixture and Cheddar cheese. Pour Egg Beaters evenly over filled cups.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until puffed and knife inserted in centers comes out clean. Let stand 2 minutes; run table knife around edges to loosen.
Use your favorite vegetables in these mini quiches. Firm vegetables such as carrots, broccoli or asparagus will need to be cooked in the microwave a few minutes and then chopped finely so they will be tender at the end of the baking time.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||7 g||10%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||18%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||6%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
I made these according to the recipe and they were tasteless. I added s&p after they were baked. They ARE very good and reheat well. I will make some changes but your base will remain the same. Great to take almost anywhere as I did on the train. Thank you and keep baking. Now I would rate them a 4 star. Ellenmom Rating 4 star
If you use fresh eggs about how many do you use? Is it just eggs or do you add milk or water?
I tried that south beach diet too, but think itg was a fritata and it wsas good, but not as good when pulled out of freezer later on. I'd sure have to add onion to this and the Egg Beaters Florentine sounds good. Carrots, broccoli and peas sound good with onion and the spinach. Could use turkey bacon too, just a piece or two to break up after frying it. This is one I am going to try again. If we want a crust, could add a biscuit or half bisquit in the bottom of it. i've done that with a little chicken pot pie made with health ingredients. I love to see recipes like this one.
I tried a variation of this recipe from something I saw in a South Beach diet book. It's super easy to make, perfectly portioned, and extremely tasty! I added other vegetables and sometimes even a little bit of sausage and it was delicious.
This is great! however I had to make it better I made a crust used cream and real eggs and added bacon,swiss cheese and onions.omitted broccoli,corn and parmesan cheese.
I used the Florentine egg beaters and i added a little fresh bacon crumbles. came out great even my husband liked thema nd he is not a Quiche kind of guy. I will stry southwestern next time.