- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 carton (16 oz each) Egg Beaters® Original
- 1 cup finely chopped fully cooked lean ham
- 3/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
|Serving Size||4 servings (3 mini quiches each)|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Generously spray 12 regular muffin cups with cooking spray. Pour Egg Beaters evenly into muffin cups (about 1/3rd full). Combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl. Spoon evenly over Egg Beaters.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until puffed and set. Let stand in pan 2 minutes. Run table knife around edges of quiches to loosen.
Use your favorite cheese in this recipe. Try Muenster, Cheddar or any meltable cheese.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||8 g||13%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||22%|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||1%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
This are great! Theyfreeze well, reheat in microwave in a paper towel!
Love this recipe. My friend is dieting and the egg beaters are great. One questions: If I freeze these, how should I heat them up - microwave or oven? and for how long? Thanks
Easy and delicious! I made these last night cause we had a carton of egg substitute that needed to be used - this sounded reasonable so why not try? Following the suggestions of other reviewers, I used what we had on hand: brown and serve sausage (thawed and cut in small pieces) cheddar and parmesan cheese, some sliced green onion, a sprinkle of spices and crushed cornflake crumbs to add a nice crunch to the top. Popped them in the oven and waited to see what came out! 20 Minutes later we had cute and tasty egg muffins. They cooked up perfectly and my husband raved about them! So simple and so many possibilities to use whatever you have on hand - will definitely be making again and again!
These are sooooo yummy. And easy!!! You can freeze and reheat too.
Super easy - can be adapted to whatever ingredients you have on hand. I used fontina and parmesan cheeses, and crumbled, cooked pancetta instead of ham. Yum!
First time making a quiche they were great. High protein add as much or as few veggies. Nice!! I give it a five rating