- 2 tablespoons dry seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 cod, haddock or flounder fillets, thawed if frozen (2 fillets = 1/2 lb)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash ground black pepper
- PAM® Grilling Spray
- 1-1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
|Serving Size||2 servings (1 fillet each)|
- Place bread crumbs in shallow dish; set aside.
- Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels. Sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper. Add to bread crumbs; turn over to completely coat both sides of each fillet.
- Spray medium skillet with grilling spray; heat 1 minute over medium-high heat. Add fish; cook 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork (145°F), turning after 5 minutes. Remove from pan. Drizzle with lemon juice.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated fat||0 g||2%|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||1%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.