- 4 ounces dry penne pasta, uncooked
- 1/4 cup frozen green peas
- 2/3 cup (1/2 of 10-oz can) undrained Ro*Tel® Mild Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies
- 4 ounces 1/3 less fat cream cheese (Neufchatel), cubed
- 1/4 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped fully cooked lean ham
|Serving Size||2 servings (1-1/3 cups each)|
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt; add peas last 2 minutes of cook time. Drain; set aside and keep warm.
- In pan used for pasta, combine all remaining ingredients. Cook and stir over medium heat until cheese melts and mixture is bubbly. Stir in pasta and peas.
If your family prefers more heat, use Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||19 g||30%|
|Saturated fat||10 g||52%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||16%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.